DID Numbers in Austria
Any Brand provides DID numbers for Austria.
What is a user?
PBXww™ offers a vast selection of local and toll-free numbers in Austria and over 60 countries and thousands of area codes. This means that you can have a local voice presence both nationally and internationally, giving your business a truly global footprint.
- Unlimited outbound calling to Austria and to over 70 other countries. Check countries
- Unlimited call forwarding to Austria and to over 70 countries. Check countries
- Unlimited inbound calling to your Austria virtual phone number
- Unlimited calling between PBXww internal numbers (extensions)
Our call-handling technologies are highly innovative and flexible, with PBXww™ being able to receive simultaneous calls on your virtual number and route these calls as required. In addition, you are able to display a selected local number as your outbound Caller ID when making calls from your office, home or mobile app.
- Unlimited voice menu extensions and voice mail
- Unlimited call queues and queue members
- Unlimited multi time-zone time routers
- Unlimited routing by Caller ID entries
- Unlimited conference rooms
- Unlimited call recording
- Unlimited real-time SMS/email event notifications
- Unlimited text-to-speech and pre-recorded audio messages
- Unlimited music-on-hold playlists
Each PBXww™ account may include an unlimited number of users each with multiple extensions per user, allowing you to build complex, multi-branch voice systems. A single user account includes:
- One VoIP Line (SIP account)
- One Land Line contact
- One Mobile contact
- One Google Talk contact
- One Mobile App user
- One free virtual number
Porting of existing phone numbers is supported by PBXww™. This means that if you already have a local phone number for your business, we can usually port or transfer that number so that it becomes part of the PBXww™ system.
*End-user registration is required in specific countries. Read more
**Usage restrictions in some countries might be applied. Read more